Atkansas ABATE Charter
ABATE Charter Goals
1. To initiate, endorse, and sponsor educational programs; rider safety, public awareness, legislative and affirmative action, and individual freedoms and rights.
2. To create and promote a positive public image of motorcyclists and motorcycle groups; to dispel and disprove media hype, unfounded propaganda, and the "Hollywood Image".
3. To encourage goodwill and mutual understanding among, motorcyclists, law enforcement personnel, and the general public.
4. To benefit the less fortunate (among our group or outside) through organized activities such as blood runs, toy drives, general donations, other fund raising activities, and coordinated events sponsored by other approved organizations, whether or not related.
5. To serve as an information source pertaining to to current laws, pending legislation, personal rights, political inclinations of elected officials and their constituents, ABATE lobbying and endorsements, and voter awareness.
6. To act as a central responsive agency to devise and coordinate recreational, legislative, educational, and charitable activities.